Name: Deltina Hay
Current Role: Elearning Developer at DeltinaU: Teaching social media, mobile marketing, and search optimization.
- Website: http://deltinau.com
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/deltinahay
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/deltina.hay
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/deltina
- Youtube: http://youtube.com/deltinahay
Location: Austin, Texas
Deltina Hay is the author of three books on social media, the mobile web, and search optimization. She developed the graduate, social media certificate program for Drury University; and her first book, The Social Media Survival Guide, is used as a text in colleges and universities, worldwide.
Deltina has been programming or developing for the Web for over 30 years. Her graduate education includes computer science, applied mathematics, numerical analysis, nonlinear dynamics, and psychology. Deltina presently serves as the Board Chair of the Independent Book Publishers Association.
1. What is the best business advice you have ever received?
2. What is the greatest challenge facing your business today?
3. What is the worst business decision you have made and what did you learn from it?
4. What is the best business decision you have made and why?
5. Who is the Business Person you most respect and why?
6. Recommend your favourite business book.
7. Recommend one online productivity tool/web service you would never be without and why.
8. What future trend do you think is going to change the world?
Would You Like to Feature On the Six Minute Interview?
It actually takes a little more than Six Minutes to Submit but does not take more than Six Minutes to Read!