I thought it would be helpful to create a resources section through which you can find a wide range of tools and information to help you with your Business, Strategy, Technology and Social Media needs.
Please note that some of these links are Affiliate links and I will earn a commission on these if you subsequently purchase these products. I am recommending these because I believe that they are the best resources to use and not because of the commission I may earn from them. Please do not purchase any of these products unless it really is something you need and will advance your business objectives.
Please follow these links to the Pages of this Section
For other resources see the sections below
- GoDaddy.com – I use GoDaddy for my domains
- WordPress – I use WordPress, the market leader and getting better all the time.
- eJunkie – an inexpensive way to sell your goods online, compatible with Paypal and has an affiliate programme as well.
- PayPal – the easy way to handle online payments
- Aweber – its all about the list – the email list management system I use, comes with excellent Tutorial videos too! I wrote a post explaining why I think this is a really useful tool.
- The Visokio Omniscope is an excellent data tool with great visualisation capabilities. I posted about it here and there is a bonus post here.
- iVideoHero – Jules Watkins has a great course in how to make amazing videos with your iPhone 4 and teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of marketing with video. Check out my blog post about Jules here to learn more.
- Do you have an iVideo Hero? Let me introduce you to one!
Please feel free to sign up to my email list to get further access to my content…