In this Episode, I interview Eliot Jones, a young English entrepreneur and President of the Salisbury Chamber of Commerce at the age of 25. We discuss the benefits and challenges of local business and some of his recent achievements as President of the Chamber. This is a great show case of the energy and potential of doing business locally.
In this Episode we discuss:
- The Benefits of Eliot’s Green Thumb lawn care Franchise
- The Salisbury Chamber of Commerce and its benefits and opportunities; its members and how you can join; the networking events that the Chamber runs.
- The Salisbury Big Business Event
- What local business can do differently in the future to be more successful
- The importance of cooperation between local businesses to grow the market for everyone
- The Benefits of Mastermind Groups; understanding what you don’t know, you don’t know
- The importance of knowing where you are in your business
Items and People mentioned in this Episode include:
- Salisbury Chamber of Commerce
- Salisbury Big Business Event
- South Wiltshire Business of the Year Awards
- Green Thumb Salisbury
- Salisbury City Centre Management
- Trethowans Solicitors
- Federation of Small Businesses
- Salisbury City Council
- Wiltshire Council
- Chris Ducker, Blogger and Podcaster
I Need Your Help
As I am sure you know getting a rating and a review on iTunes is the best way to share your appreciation of the Podcast and bring it to the attention of a new audience.
If you haven’t already, I would really appreciate it if you could go over to iTunes and leave a quick rating and review. If you chose to leave a five star rating, I will give you a mention at the start of an upcoming Episode of the Podcast.
Thank You for listening to this Episode and your ongoing Support!