NEW and UNDECIDED? What is the Process?
- Email me using the Contact Form on my main Coaching Page here to explain your problem and ask your questions
- In all liklihood, we shall arrange a complimentary 30 minute Skype call to discuss the issues you raise and to see if we are a good fit to work together. You are under no obligation to make a decision at that time. Please note this is not a free coaching session. The purpose of the call is so that we can get acquainted and explore the issues and problems you are struggling with.
- At the end of the consultation, I will provide you with an overview of my Coaching prices and packages so that if you decide to invest in yourself, you will be familiar with the options open to you.
- Contact me to follow up on our call.
- Take your time in making a decision, I am in no rush to sign you up and will never pressure you to come to a decision.
You have DECIDED that you want to work with me. What is the Process?
- I will send you a short survey to get you started. Fill out the survey in your own time. We will be discussing the results of the survey in our first session.
- Decide on the package of your choice and confirm this to me by email. Complete your payment for the package through Paypal.
- Once you have decided on a package and your payment is complete, we will schedule a 30 minute first session to discuss your coaching goals and begin to design how we want to work together. There is no fee for this call. From there, we pick a day and time for the calls (preferably an ongoing date and time) and we are then set!
- I coach over Skype using video. I do not do in-person coaching at present and I do not coach at third party locations.
How to Prepare for a Coaching Call
- Review your progress and homework from the previous week and be prepared to report back on it, if you have not already done so by email.
- Choose a core topic for the upcoming session. We may have decided on this at the end of the previous session.
- Think or feel yourself into a sense of what results you would like by the end of the call. This should include having some clear actionable strategies to implement in order to achieve this goal.
What to Expect in a Coaching Call
You can expect me to be:
- Curious and questioning
- Offer active, sympathetic listening
- Observe and reflect on the challenges you are facing and how you are addressing them
- Ask powerful questions
- Experiment with different approaches
- Challenge your assumptions
- Be open and candid without being personal or critical
- Trust in your ability, resourcefulness and creativity
- Look for ways to help you to achieve your goals even when you are convinced that you are completely stuck!
Coaching Session Specifics
- A typical month of coaching includes two hours of coaching a month
- Coaching takes place over Skype using video.
- The frequency and length of the coaching will be decided on by the Coach and the Client, by mutual consent.
- You can request two 60 minute sessions, three 40 minute sessions or four 30 minute sessions. The shorter the call, the more preparation is typically required by the coachee. Short calls are most effective when you have a specific topic and desired outcome.
- I recommend longer sessions to start with if you are new to coaching so that we can establish a working relationship with positive flow and momentum, but its really up to you.
Payment is by Paypal and needs to be received before coaching can commence.
One Time, One Hour Laser Strategy Sessions require payment at the time of scheduling.
1 Month Packages require payment at the time of signing up and before the first session commences.
3 Month Packages can be paid on a monthly basis or all at once up front. If you pay upfront, the cost is lower.
Coaching Packages Include
Money Back Guarantee
With the exception of my One Time, One Hour Laser Strategy session, which is non refundable, my packages come with my no hassle, money back guarantee. If for any reason you decide during or immediately after our first session that my coaching is not for you, don’t worry, I will gladly issue you a refund for the full package you have paid for.
Priority eMail Support
Whether you have a burning question between sessions or just want to update me on your progress, you will have priority email access to me as long as we are working together. I am here to help and my coaching clients are a top priority for me.
Subject to the occasional technical problems with Skype, session audio recordings are available for all calls, via dropbox after the call. This makes it possible for you to concentrate on the call without having to take notes and allow you to review the session in your own time.
VIP Closed Facebook Group
All my coaching clients are invited to join my VIP Closed Facebook Group which enables another level of access and engagement.
No Cost Consultation Call
For prospective clients, I am more than happy to schedule a complimentary 30 minute consultation call. Please note this is not a free coaching session. The purpose of the call is so that we can get to know each other better and explore your challenges and goals. This is also a great way to ensure that you get the right coaching package for you and to confirm that we are comfortable working together.
Follow this link to my Main Coaching Page to request your free Consultation Call or to discuss any coaching related questions or concerns you may have.
I am really looking forward to helping you break through to a new level of success. In the future you will look back on this experience as one of the wisest and most rewarding investments in yourself that you have ever made