I have compiled 50 of the Best Online Courses from my Online Learning Podcast Interviewees and included Links and Discounts to all of them in this Free eBook – I hope you find a Course to help you! Don’t forget when the Coupons are Gone, they are Gone!
Yours to Keep -> Download Your Free PDF – “Discounted: 50 of the Best Online Courses” eBook -> Click on This Link to Download Now!
Ben Fhala has created over 100 Online Courses ranging from HTML 5 to Email Marketing. He thinks at the speed of light and has amazingly creative ideas. I have been trying to interview him for months and at last we found some time and I think this is one of the most stimulating discussions I have had on the Online Learning Podcast
In this Week’s Episode:
Interview: Ben Fhala
Free Course: HTML with Mom – just click here for instant access – Sign up to Ben’s Mailing List and Get this Course Free
Alternatively use this link: https://jbdcolley.com/02geekmom
Email Marketing Secrets Revealed – Normally $249 – Offer Price $49 – Follow this Link for Access Now: This price is just for August 2014 and will increase to $69 from 1st September 2014
Alternatively use this link: https://jbdcolley.com/02geekemail
SEO Content Strategy for the Web – Normally $175 – Offer Price $49 – Follow this Link for Access Now: This price is just for August 2014 and will increase to $69 from 1st September 2014
Alternatively use this link: https://jbdcolley.com/02geekseo
In this Interview we discuss:
- How Ben uses free courses to attract Students and then sells them his paid courses
- His HTML5 Book which is available on Amazon
- His SEO and Email Marketing Courses
- What Sells – information or Skills?
- How to combat the pressure online to make all your courses free
- The two things people are prepared to pay for
- The importance of optimising students workflow and processes
- The complexity of information
- How to get the most out of positive and negative feedback
- Ben’s Course creation process
- How to use Google Search to come up with ideas for Courses
- Why if you are struggling with a problem, someone else will be too and it might make a course
- The importance of making courses projects and having clear end results
- Ben’s key SEO tip
- The importance of email newsletters to growing your list
- How to use Google to optimise your SEO
You can find Ben’s Book – HTML5 Graphing & Data Visualization Cookbook – by clicking on the Amazon link below:
Marketing Tip of the Week: None this week
Free Course of the Week: None this week
I need your help!
If you haven’t already, I would love if you could be amazing and take a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It’s the most amazing way to help the show grow and reach more people!
Don’t Miss An Episode! Subscribe Below:
Using something Else? Copy this Address: https://jbdcolley.com/olpfeed or https://jbdcolley.com/feed/podcast/?wpmfeedkey=1;e975168c39a63e2f7befd9ba8758bf9e
*** Full Disclosure: these are affiliate links. If you click on this link, you will not pay any more (you still get the full discount) but I will earn a Commission. If you do buy a course, please email me at john[at]jbdcolley[dot]com and tell me about it. I would love to thank you personnally for supporting The Online Learning Podcast! Don’t forget you can still access the Course and the discount without going through the Affiliate Scheme by simply searching for the Course on Udemy and using the Coupon Code at Checkout in the normal way. If you do this, Udemy will receive their normal commission and the Course Creator will get the whole of the balance. It is entirely up to you 🙂