Welcome to the Six Minute Strategist Six Minute Interview
What is the Six Minute Interview?
The Six Minute Interview is a written interview with Entrepreneurs and Business people of all kinds and from walks of life.
The Objective of the Six Minute Interview is provide a forum for entrepreneurs to share their business experiences, challenges and opportunities so that we can all learn from each other.
We aim to publish one interview a day using a set question format and we expect to elicit stimulating and thought provoking answers. We do not expect to reject any submitted interviews provided that they contain content of a quality which the Six Minute Strategist Community will appreciate.
(It actually takes a little more than Six Minutes to Submit but does not take more than Six Minutes to Read!)
The first 100 Interviewees who submitted which are accepted for publication will be sent a Free Coupon to access one of my Courses. You can select from:
- The Entrepreneurs Guide to Startup Funding – normally $197
- Udemy Understanding Strategic Course Design – normally $197
- Entrepreneurs Guide: Introduction to Startups – normally $49
- An Introduction to the M&A Game – normally $49
- Entrepreneurs Guide: Social Media Strategy for Beginners – this is a free Course
Select the Course you would like to take from the menu on the Submission form.
Once you have completed the Interview please submit it here.
Please read the Submission Guidelines Carefully – they may be found here.
Information About You
1. A photograph (at least 1000 pixels wide and 600 pixels high), ideally with your face facing towards the right hand side of the image.
2. A short biography (200-500) words in the third person.
3. Please state your Current Role and Business Sector
4. Connections: How can people connect with you online: provide a link to your website, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter etc.
5. Where are you located City and State in the US, City and Country if outside of the US.
- What is the best business advice you have ever received?
- What is the greatest challenge facing your business today?
- What is the worst business decision you have made and what did you learn from it?
- What is the best business decision you have made and why?
- Who is the Business Person you most respect and why?
- Recommend your favourite business book.
- Recommend one online productivity tool/web service you would never be without and why.
- What future trend do you think is going to change the world?
Who Would You Like to See Interviewed on the Six Minute Interview?
Please share the Six Minute Interview to one person who you believe would make an excellent interviewee on The Six Minute Interview – please cc me at john[at]jbdcolley[dot]com.