In today’s Episode of the Online Learning Podcast, I am delighted to welcome Facebook expert, iOS Programming Expert, Stefan DeClerk for his first podcast interview. Stefan has been very successful promoting his Udemy courses in Google Plus and kindly agreed to come onto the show to explain how he does it. He then revealed that he has also set up a KickStarter for his next course, so we had to add that in as a bonus after the initial interview had finished. Enough value? Well, Stefan has also created a downloadable PDF for you to use for your own Google Plus promotions – see below!
In this Week’s Episode: Stefan DeClerk
In this Episode Steven and I discuss:
- Why many people underestimate the effectiveness of Google+
- Why Google Communities are great places to connect with people
- Why Google+ connects with Gmail accounts
- The right format for a Google Plus post
- The correct frequency for posting on Google+
- How to pick the right communities to join on Google+
- Why communities are so active on Google plus
- The right strategy for promoting your courses on Google+
- Why you need to start your circles with people you know
- The importance of your profile page
- How to include Youtube videos in your Google+ posts
- Why images work so well in Google+
PDF From Stefan
I am just waiting to receive this and it will be posted here shortly!
Find out More about Stefan
You can find out about Stefan’s Kickstarter Campaign for his new iOS 9 Course here – https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1619396860/learn-to-develop-ios-9-iphone-apps-with-swift-20: Please consider supporting him.
You can find out more about Stefan from his website at http://stefandeclerck.com/
You can connect with Stefan on Twitter at https://twitter.com/declerckstefan
Find our more about Stefan and see his Google Plus posts live – this is his Google Plus link – https://plus.google.com/+StefanDeClerck/posts