Do you know the 12 Steps of a Social Media Marketing Audit?
If you are looking to review your Social Media Marketing Strategy with me or anyone else, I believe it is helpful to work together to systematically assess your current situation.
To do this I have devised 12 Questions – Six Offline Questions and Six Questions relating to your current Online activities.
I have also made this brief video to help to explain the questions and why I think they are important.
So to Summarise, the Six Offline Questions are:
- Summarise your Products and Services
- Explain your Pricing Structure
- Who are your Customers? Where do you expect to find them online?
- What are your current offline and online marketing strategies?
- What are your channels to market?
- What is your marketing budget? How do you currently allocate this?
The Six Online Questions are:
- What is your website URL?
- Which Social Media Platforms are you/your business on? Provide links to all pages/platforms
- What online content do you produce?
- How well connected are you Online
- Do you use email to contact your customers? How?
- What are your social media marketing/online Marketing Objectives?
- Platform Strategy
- Content Strategy
- Influencer Strategy
- Email Strategy
- Social Media Marketing Funnel
These are the Six Pillars I use when working with my clients on their Social Media Marketing Strategy.
Thank you for joining the Conversation!
Sometimes you just have to be in the room…
On Sat/Sun 20th/21st Februrary I am giving a 2 day Workshop on How to Make Online Courses. The workshop will be held at the Darling Buds of May Farm in Kent, England.
I hope to see you there!