Welcome to the Six Minute Strategist Resources Section, a curated list of tools and websites I strongly recommend for building and optimising your online (and offline) business.
Many of the resources here are essential to the running of my business or have been in the recent past.
Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Please follow these links to the Pages of this Section
For other resources see the sections below
Hosting and Domain Registration
- WordPress – I use WordPress, the market leader and getting better all the time.
- eJunkie – an inexpensive way to sell your goods online, compatible with Paypal and has an affiliate programme as well.
- PayPal – the easy way to handle online payments
- Aweber – its all about the list – the email list management system I use, comes with excellent Tutorial videos too! I wrote a post explaining why I think this is a really useful tool.
- The Visokio Omniscope is an excellent data tool with great visualisation capabilities. I posted about it here and there is a bonus post here.
- iVideoHero – Jules Watkins has a great course in how to make amazing videos with your iPhone 4 and teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of marketing with video. Check out my blog post about Jules here to learn more.
- Do you have an iVideo Hero? Let me introduce you to one!
Please feel free to sign up to my email list to get further access to my content…